Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ragequit

i woke up to the harsh realization of not having won 8000€ and not having bought cranberry flavored mineral water. i can assure you waking up sucked.

after going through my older-than-sin-last.fm-account in spite of better things to do, i'll have to, yet again, admit my 15-year-old self is way cooler than the 19-year-old me (if we look past the 42 plays of joy division), hands down. but, despite how much of an old hag i feel now, there's something to keep me warm at nights: the amount of musical gems i've completely forgotten about.

so please, have some メト
download
+ some anennasia, actually
take me, take me!

since my hair is bringing me down, i don't have any fresh camwhorage for you, but i found an old video. which isn't one bit interesting since i myself can't make out what the hell i'm saying, but i'm wearing a cool ring that i made but have since lost. ps lol. look at those horrid extensions omg

2 comments:

  1. vaaaauuu tää sun blogin ulkoasu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jee! ahkeroin kauan tän taustan kimpussa niin että se jatkuu tolleen nätisti lol

      Delete